Friday, September 17, 2010

1 month into Forex trading using MT demo account

Till date, i have blown 5 account with initial deposit of $3000. In my 4th attempts, i did manage to profit $1900+. However, i blew it up by making wrong decision and cost me $2900.

Last week after a lunch talk with my colleague, i realized my money management has been the major issue in my trading. He was sharing with me about the tossing of a coin, "it is higher chance to get 50% head facing up in 10 toss or 100 toss?"

Indeed that was a very clear answer which i didnt get it into my head for the past 11 months of trading.

In my 6th attempts in forex, i begin to put whatever i have learned including the money management theory into practice.

So below statement is my MT4 result for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment