Tuesday, October 19, 2010

EURSUD touching netline on the daily chart

EURUSD touching the netline

For those who are following my blog on the EURUSD, just to highlight that on the daily chart, the candle's current lowest point has hit the netline (3rd lowest candle to the left, counting from the highest point). The netline is a significant point which determine whether the uptrend is intact.

If the candle close above this key level, will mean that the sentiment is still bullish. Otherwise, a close below this key level would mean that that could be a trend reversal.

For those who read my analysis on the Week 42, and started looking for short selling setup, Good Work and keep it up!

For those who did not, do not worry and do not rush! You may have missed a Setup but there are definitely more to come. Stick to the rule. :)

As for myself, i an currently into a long position (as you can see from the chart) with a tight 20 pips stop loss. Should my position goes wrong, i will be placing a opposition position to short sell.

However, as i am typing this, i am already in the +30pips.

My Platform
One of my friend was asking which MT4 Broker that I would recommend. You can check out this website for the list of recommended MT4 Broker in USA and Non-USA. http://www.bestmt4brokers.com/ As for myself, I am personally using FXCM for learning my trade.

Hope you have a great day trading! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi. Nice analysis for a beginner. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete