Saturday, October 2, 2010

Screwed my account due to undisciplined

I have to say my normal account position opening is normally 0.2 to a maximum of 0.6 lots based on 1:200 leverages. Early this week, I was in the positive 300+, which made my account balance 4000+. However, as i was trying out other price action trading strategies on the same account and also increasing my position size to 1 to 3 lots, blew my account.

I concluded that I am not disciplined in my rules set by my own self. With the unfamiliarity with price action strategies, I still go ahead with testing it with my demo account. The worst part of it, is not setting any stop loss. 2 of the trades killed my account within just hours.

In the mid of the week 39th, I reopened another demo 3k account and revert back to my own strategies. I made some mistakes here and there, again due to my impatience. My account balance as of now is 3084.35.

Trading is a journey, not a game. I am learning not to rush into things.


EURUSD Next Week 40th outlook

The EURUSD pair's RSI almost hit 80 (79+). RSI 80+- is used to determine the resistance/support for price action. In the coming week, we will see what the market gives in terms of price actions. A price closure below the EMA5 will also be a good indication that a retracement is coming.

My prediction is that the market will try to make a touch at 1.4100+- before retracing.











All the best to my trading! :) Same to you who are looking at my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment